As we prepare to enter our fifth year, the DCNP Steering Committee and staff want to thank you for your continued involvement in the local nonprofit community. For those of you who are active DCNP Members, THANK YOU for your membership!
Your membership and involvement helps make highlights like these possible:
- Nearly 70 interns have been placed through the DCNP-NGOLD Internship Program. These interns have completed over 8,100 hours of service with DCNP Members since the program started in 2014!
- Nonprofits in DeKalb County remain focused on leadership development through DCNP’s Board Excellence Program, with board members and staff from 19 organizations attending at least five trainings each in 2016.
- We hosted our largest ever Nonprofit Day conference in July, welcoming Eric Weinheimer of Forefront as our keynote presenter.
- Our giving day raised $428,297 from 2,036 donations and a bonus pool of funds. These donations came from 30 states, five countries and 18 percent were made by first-time donors!
- We launched a completely revamped website to better serve our members: dcnp.org.
Looking ahead, DCNP plans to continue expanding both membership and programming. In 2017, DCNP members can look forward to a variety of benefits, including new offerings such as:
- DCNP Professional Development MicroGrant Program: grants up to $250 for approved professional development.
- Give DeKalb County: 24-hour giving day for 501(c)3 organizations using a dynamic new giving platform and featuring refreshed branding for 2017. Monthly webinars from January through May are already planned to support your organization’s success on May 4!
- DCNP Resource Center: an online, members-only vault of resources, toolkits, templates, and more. Coming soon!
Renew your membership or become a member now to take advantage of all the resources, programs, and benefits that DCNP offers.
Step 1: Complete the online Membership Form
Step 2: Mail or deliver membership fee payment by check to the DeKalb County Community Foundation (Check memo: DCNP Membership for “Organization Name”)
We are excited to continue offering valuable programs in the coming year and we hope that the decision to become a DCNP Member in 2017 is an easy one for you!
Manager, DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership
PS—Please contact me with any questions about DCNP, our programs, or membership! We look forward to your partnership in 2017!