The eighth annual Nonprofit Day conference will be held on Wednesday, July 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Faranda’s Banquet Center.
Nonprofit Day is a valuable professional development opportunity for nonprofit staff and board members. Below are a few details about this year’s conference:
- Theme: Sustainability in a Changing Landscape
- Cost: Free for 2017 DCNP members, $30 for non-members
- Keynote Speaker: Steve Strang, Senior Consultant, Practice Director of Spectrum Nonprofit Services
- Breakout Sessions: Nine breakouts throughout the day focusing on topics such as:
- Volunteer Retention
- Cyber Security
- Nonprofit Ethics
- Networking: Connect with other attendees during breaks, while enjoying a catered lunch, and during the Networking Reception.
- Board Excellence Program Awards: Organizations who qualified for the Board Excellence Program incentive will receive their checks at Nonprofit Day