Now Accepting Photos for the Give DeKalb County 2022 Website
Planning for Give DeKalb County 2022 is well-underway. On our immediate ‘to-do’ list is developing the 2022 giving day website with our friends at GiveGab…and YOU can help!
We need to update the photo mosaic for the large banner image at the top of the homepage (here is the 2021 website for reference). The mosaic consists of photos from local nonprofits and images we took in 2021.
Details & Next Steps
If you’re interested in submitting a photo, here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Be creative and have fun! These photos should show the very best of your organization—whether that’s staff, clients, Board members, donors, or whatever you’d like (with their permission of course)!
- Images should be well-lit and high-quality.
- Photos will be squares (most phones have that as a preset option, but we can edit if necessary)—please keep this square orientation in mind when taking photos.
- Feel free to use either of these signs if you want to print them out and write a message. These are completely optional. Sign 1 > Sign 2 >
- Ideally, we would like to feature the wide-range of organizations we’re fortunate to have in DeKalb County. We hope for this mosaic to showcase diversity (e.g., race, ethnicity, age, ability, type of organization, geographic location), excitement (e.g., engaging, active), and positivity (e.g., hopefulness, optimism).
- Send photos to Ben Bingle at email@example.com by December 31 to be considered.
Note: Depending on the response, we may not be able to include everyone. Thank you in advance for understanding!
These pictures will be seen by tens of thousands of people and will be in place for an entire year on the giving day website. We’re excited to showcase the organizations that make up Give DeKalb County and we thank you for considering this opportunity!