Intern Alum Spotlight – Alexandra CednickDecember 6, 2022
Intern Alum Spotlight – Maalik PhillipsJanuary 4, 2023
In 2023, we’re shifting Leadership Lunch to Coffee & Conversation. Same great networking, different time!
The concept is simple: Nonprofit staff, board members, and volunteers get together on a monthly basis to informally discuss a given topic.
- Participants bring a morning drink of choice or enjoy complimentary coffee.
- Each month features a conversation starter to loosely organize the discussion.
- Attendees speak openly about their experiences, challenges, successes, and lessons learned.
- Network and connect with each other in a small group, informal setting.
- Hosted the third Wednesday of each month at the DeKalb County Community Foundation (9-10:00 a.m.) unless rescheduled due to holidays/conflicts.