- This event has passed.
CLA Training: Strategic Leadership for Nonprofit Staff & Boards
October 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
One of the fundamental challenges that nonprofit staff and boards have is that they must provide strategic leadership and planning to set the direction for their organization. Boards with staff input need to provide a guiding framework for ongoing decision-making, planning, and prioritization in a dynamic and unpredictable environment. Nonprofit boards and staff may even consider and cultivate the role of possible partnerships now and into the future to enable their organization to thrive and survive. Attend this training to learn about these topics and much more!
- Discuss leadership styles and their relationship to the nonprofit sector and identify your own
- Discuss strategic leadership for nonprofit organizations
- Discuss the board and staff roles in the strategic leadership of a nonprofit organization
- Discuss and identify nonprofit leadership challenges using selected case studies
- Translate strategic leadership into action/results and next steps to implementation
Early Bird – $50 for DCNP members, $75 for non-members
Late Registration – $55 for DCNP members, $79 for non-members
Dr. Rita Yerkes, Principal, Yerkes Consulting LLC
View all Civic Leadership Academy training opportunities by viewing their 2018-19 brochure.