Give DeKalb County 101: What Everyone Needs to Know
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Whether you’re new to Give DeKalb County or a past participant, this session provides valuable information about 2020’s giving day! Learn all about the new features and resources available to make your Give DeKalb County experience as successful as possible! We’ll also share tips, strategies, and best practices to help your giving day profile stand out from the crowd.
By attending this training, participants will:
- Recap Give DeKalb County eligibility, policies, and rules.
- Receive updates from DCNP about logistics, plans, and event details.
- Learn how to register for Give DeKalb County, create a profile, and update administrator rights.
- Understand how to access different information via the giving day website and GiveGab.
- Learn how to access your donor data.
- Hear tips and strategies on how to create and customize an engaging Give DeKalb County profile that successfully highlights your organization’s impact.
Kelsey Rossbach, Customer Success Project Director, GiveGab
Nickie Fredenburg, Customer Success Project Coordinator
Ben Bingle, Director, DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership
Parking is available in spots directly adjacent to the Community Foundation, in marked street spots, or in nearby public parking lots.
Free for DCNP members.