- This event has passed.
Give DeKalb County: Telling Your Story…Effectively
March 5 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Give DeKalb County is an opportunity to raise funds…and it’s also a chance to raise awareness about your organization! Donors and the general public frequently use the giving day website to learn more about our nonprofit sector. Come to this training and learn strategies to tell your organization’s story and spread the word about your work!
By attending this training, participants will:
- Review examples of storytelling from other giving days around the country and locally.
- Understand what elements make up a cohesive, interesting, and exciting giving day story.
- Learn tips and strategies for weaving your storytelling through multiple modes of communication, such as your profile, social media, and newsletters.
- Understand how to use donor data and segmentation to communicate your story.
- See what resources are available to help you tell your story effectively during Give DeKalb County.
Kelsey Rossbach, Customer Success Project Director, GiveGab
Nickie Fredenburg, Customer Success Project Coordinator
Ben Bingle, Director, DeKalb County Nonprofit Partnership
Parking is available in spots directly adjacent to the Community Foundation, in marked street spots, or in nearby public parking lots.
Free for DCNP members.