Training & Professional Development Year-Round
The training topics we offer are based on input from our members. We often hear the need for board governance topics and rightfully so — strong board leadership is critical for nonprofit organizations. Our focus on board excellence shines through in trainings such as:
- Essential Elements for Nonprofit Boards
- Strategic Planning
- Recruiting and Engaging Board Members
- Fundraising for Board Members
- Best Practices for Nonprofit Policies
- Mission Drift and How to Avoid It
- Diversifying Revenue
- Running Better Board Meetings
These workshops are designed with both new and seasoned board members in mind.
“I sit on multiple boards and committees but before today had no formal training on procedures, so I sometimes felt uncomfortable being fully engaged—not anymore!” — Nonprofit Board Member
Check our calendar for upcoming training opportunities on a variety of topics and DCNP members can contact us at any time with ideas for future programming!