DCNP's Annual Conference - Free for DCNP MembersClick here to view more about Nonprofit Day 2019!
Nonprofit Day is our annual conference held every July. We feature a conference theme, a keynote speaker, concurrent breakout sessions, catered lunch, networking, and a networking reception. Organizations who participated in our Board Excellence Program are also recognized at Nonprofit Day.
Presenters from DeKalb County and beyond share their expertise at this day-long event. Click on each of the following links to download the programs from past Nonprofit Day conferences:
Nonprofit Day 2019
Nonprofit Day brings together nonprofit professionals, volunteers, board members, and donors for a valuable day of learning, networking, and professional development. Here is a snapshot of Nonprofit Day 2019.
|Date:||July 24, 2019|
|Location:||Faranda’s Banquet Center|
|Theme:||Strengthening DeKalb County Nonprofits|
|Keynote:||Managing Workplace Diversity & Inclusion - Marc Perry, Director of Planning & Development for Community Action of Rock & Walworth Counties|
|Cost:||Free for DCNP members, $30 for non-members|
|Concurrent Sessions:||Nine breakout sessions (3 breakouts per session block)|
Nonprofit Day 2019 Presentations
- Keynote: Managing Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- The Two Way Street: Hosting a Student Intern
- Illinois Count Me In 2020
- HR Best Principles for Grassroots and Small Nonprofits
- What's Trending? Social Media Tips and Tricks!
- PR Strategies: Managing Your Message
- Finding Your True Colors
- From Good to Great or Not So Much: Best Practices Used by High Functioning Nonprofit Boards